CHEMISTRY !
Friday, February 13, 2009
  When dreams come true

This article tells us that you don’t just dream and forget everything the moment you wake up. Research has shown that dreams show what you think about in the future and the closest people in your life. Experiments show that dreams that we have affects our relationship with one another. Dreams are actually what are hidden within our lives which have not happened just yet. Some people dreams felt so realistic to them that they never thought that it was actually a dream. Many cultures in the past thought that dreams were related to souls.

I feel that this article has helped me understand more about dreams, as I often have weird dreams that I myself do not understand it. Some of what I dreamt has happened before and I felt it was like déjà vu. And I found something interesting which I never thought that people in the past would treat dreams as souls visiting them. So, dreams may really come true! :P

Samuel Goh ( 32 )

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
February 2009 / March 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



3SIN '09. Chemistry.Physics



The best you can ever imagine.